Hello From The Other Side week 3
Ecclesiastes 9:9 (NASB) Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life which He has given to you under the sun; for this is your reward in life…
1. Use Talk To Communicate Love To Your Spouse
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, you are beautiful, my love; behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are doves.
Song of Solomon 4:7 You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.
Song of Solomon 1:16 How handsome you are, my beloved! Oh, how charming! And our bed is verdant.
Song of Solomon 1:9 I compare you, my love, to a mare among Pharaoh’s chariots.
2. Use Time To Rejuvenate Love For Your Spouse
Song of Solomon 2:10-13 My beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away,
11 for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.
12 The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.
13 The fig tree ripens its figs, and the vines are in blossom; they give forth fragrance. Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away.
3. Use Touch To Demonstrate Love To Your Spouse
Song of Solomon 2:6 & 8:3 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me!
4. Use Thoughtfulness To Illustrate Your Love
Song of Solomon 7:12-13 …let us go out early to the vineyards and see whether the vines have budded,
whether the grape blossoms have opened and the pomegranates are in bloom. There I will give you my love.
13 The mandrakes give forth fragrance, and beside our doors are all choice fruits, new as well as old, which I have laid up for you, O my beloved.
1. TALK TO EACH OTHER UNINTERRUPTED FOR AND AGREED UPON PERIOD OF TIME.
2. DO SOME TYPE OF ACTIVITY TOGETHER.
3. SHOW EACH OTHER SOME TYPE OF PHYSICAL AFFECTION.
4. DO ONE THOUGHTFUL THING FOR THE OTHER THAT IS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.
The weekly podcast from Believers Church Johnson City, TN.